Book your ticket for Cookery Class: Click Here
Objective: Connect our communities, lift spirits and improve social well-being
Date: Saturday 27th February, 17:00pm – 18:30pm
Organiser: Sussex Indian Punjabi Society
Supported by: Brighton and Hove County Council
Format: Via Zoom (Details will be issued nearer the time of event)
Class Size: 50 Households(May increase depending on demand)
Main Dish (Veg & Non Veg): Tutorial will be focused on Mamaji Paneer Kari / Chicken Kari made with fresh spices, cashew nut** puree and roasted fenugreek. Cooked with a beautiful sweet potato and carrot thoran.
Supplementary Side Dishes: Cumin bayleaf basmati rice and wholemeal chapati’s. As tutorial will be focused on main dish, it is requested participants prepare the supplementary side dishes in their own time using cooking instructions provided.
Dish Serving: 4 people
Cooking Instructions / Pre-preparation: This will be provided in advance, detailing utensils required and what to prepare beforehand eg chopping and measurement of ingredients.
Allergies: ** Cashew Nut puree will be excluded for those with allergies or replaced with suitable alternatives available. Participants are requested to advise on all food allergies at the time of booking.
Cost: Including tutorial and all ingredients
- Members – FREE* with “Promotion code” valid for ‘Members Only’.
- Non-Members – £10 per household
NB: Normally this costs £40, so this is a real humbling and charitable offer from Minesh Agnihotri during COVID19 lockdown specially for Sussex Indian Punjab Society members and our surrounding communities.
* FREE Promotion Code: This will be issued with value of £10 in advance, valid for Sussex Indian Punjabi Society Members ONLY for first 40 bookings. In Ticket selection screen; simply select ‘Enter promo code‘ highlighted in blue in top left hand corner, then input code and select ‘Apply‘. If you wish to use this opportunity to donate, then simply omit the use of promo code. We are a non-profit organisation, so all proceeds from donations will go towards the benefit of our communities through events and activities we organise. If you wish to make further donations either now or at any other time, simply follow instructions via link; Donate.
Distribution: Boxed ingredients will be available from Friday 26th February 2:00pm
- Delivery is FREE for those households within 7 mile*** radius of Brighton & Hove (via SIPS volunteers). Otherwise, £8 delivery fee applies for distribution outside this range.
- Collection is possible at pre-arranged time and location within 7 mile*** radius of Brighton & Hove. Pick up points will be pre-agreed with participants nearer time of class.
NB: ***7 mile radius of Brighton & Hove covers range from Peacehaven (East) to Shoreham-by-sea (West) and Pycombe (North). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with one of our dedicated and friendly committee members if you have any issues with delivery or collection.
Communication: WhatsApp Group / Email will be used to keep participants informed of updates leading up to event.
Booking Deadline: Friday 19th February, no later than 5:00pm
Book your ticket for Cookery Class by selecting ‘Buy Tickets’ button or clicking here: Click Here
– Only one booking per household permitted
– Only book class & delivery of ingredients if you have full confidence that you can attend and participate in the zoom class. The objective is to engage, interact and connect our communities, lift spirits and improve social well-being during these strange times.
– Promo code is valid for members only, who were members as at time of this posting. If you wish to become a member and to take advantage of promotions in the future, please complete our Membership Form
– Non-members attempting to use promo code will have their booking rejected and will cause them unnecessary delay.
– If any unforeseen circumstances occur SIPS reserves the right to amend, move or cancel the event. Attendees will receive a full refund and be notified in advance.